PPSC Jobs 2014 For Punjab Police Department
PPSC Jobs 2014 For Punjab Police Department - Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2014 for Posts of Sub-inspectors in Punjab Police Department.
RECRUITMENT TO 500 POSTS (TEMPORARY LIKELY TO BE MADE PERMANENT) OF SUB INSPECTORS (INCLUDING 75 POSTS RESERVED FOR FEMALE AND 25 POSTS RESERVED FOR MINORITIES) IN THE PUNJAB POLICE DEPARTMENT
|Case No.3-B/2014||Sheikhupura||i) Sheikhupuraii) Nankana Sahib|
|Case No.4-B/2014||Gujranwala||i) Gujranwalaii) Sialkot|
v) M.B. Din
|Case No.5-B/2014||Rawalpindi||i) Rawalpindiii) Attock|
|Case No.6-B/2014||Sargodha||i) Sargodhaii) Bhakkar|
|Case No.7-B/2014||Faisalabad||i) Faisalabadii) T.T. Singh|
|Case No.8-B/2014||Sahiwal||i) Sahiwalii) Pakpattan|
|Case No.9-B/2014||Multan||i) Multanii) Khanewal|
|Case No.10-/2014||Bahawalpur||i) Bahawalpurii) R.Y. Khan|
|Case No.11-B/2014||DG Khan||i) DG Khanii) Muzaffargarh|
QUALIFICATION: Graduate (second division or equivalent Grade) from a recognized University.
AGE: 20 to 25 on 20.02.2014.
GENDER: Both Male & Female.
DOMICILE: Candidates domiciled in their respective Districts.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL STANDARD
The candidates with the following minimum Physical Standard shall be eligible to apply.
a) Height (For male) 5′ feet and 7” inches. (170.18 cm)
b) Height (For Female) 5′ feet and 2” inches. (157.48 cm)
c) Chest (For male candidates only) 33 inches – 34.5 inches. (83.82 – 87.63 cm)
d) Visual Standard (Distant & Near Vision) for both Male and Female
Distant vision 6/9 in eye with or without glasses and Near vision not less than “J-I”. (N-5)
Candidates are required to mention Physical standard in their online application form as per certificate of physical standard obtained from the MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT of the District Headquarter Hospital or Services Hospital, Lahore or DHQ Hospital from respective Regions.
Relaxation in underage / upper age, qualification and Physical Standard shall not be granted in any case.
SYLLABUS OF WRITTEN TEST
One paper written test of MCQs type of 100 marks, two hours duration will comprise on the following subjects:-
- General knowledge and intelligence:- General Knowledge will comprise Pakistan Affairs, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for non Muslim candidates) Fundamental rights and Every Day Science including questions on analogies, similarities and differences, problem solving, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and arithmetic number series.
- Quantitative/Computer Aptitude. The test shall determine mental inclination of the candidate towards quantitative reasoning & computer skill.
(i) The test shall be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationship between numbers, percentage, ratio and proportion, square roots, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount and time & work.
(ii) The computer skill about the usage of basic software like MS Office, Electronic Record Keeping, internet, e-mail etc.
Language comprehension: Comprehension in English and Urdu.
PSYCHOLOGICAL TEST: A psychological test shall be conducted before interview of the candidates who qualify the written test which shall determine the suitability of the candidates for the service based on personality assessment and comprehension skills.
- Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the closing date which is 20.02.2014. Candidates should fill the On-line form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till 04:00 P.M (office closing time) of last date of submission of online applications. Applications other than online will not be accepted.
- Original Treasury receipt of Rs.400/- under head: “C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, will be deposited in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury and receipt number will be mentioned in the On-line Application Form. Original receipt will be produced at the time of interview/viva voce, without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in interview / viva voce.
- HARD COPY of ON-LINE Application Form is not needed.
- Correspondence with candidates will be done through E-mail. Candidates are advised to mention their e-mail addresses in the On-Line Application form. Those who do not have e-mail addresses are advised to create e-mail account immediately.
- If the number of applicants is higher than 10000 or Post-to-Candidate ratio is more than 1:100, the candidates shall be short listed for written test as per Post-to-Candidate ratio of 1:50 on academic basis.
- The academic merit will be calculated on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the Board/University examinations from Matric to minimum prescribed qualification provided in the online application from as per policy.
- If a candidate possesses higher qualification of minimum two years than the minimum qualification prescribed for a post, he/she will be exempted from shortlisting and will be called for written test.
- Schedule of written test will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their roll numbers and information about date, time and venues. No candidate will be informed about the date of Written Test / Interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission’s Website www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
- IN CASE ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE CANDIDATE IN HIS/HER ONLINE APPLICATION FORM PROVE TO BE INCORRECT AT ANY STAGE, HE/SHE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND DISCIPLINARY ACTION WILL BE TAKEN UNDER THE RULES.
- The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Competent Authority only if no date for written test is fixed.
- Candidates presently living/residing abroad and having Punjab Domicile may also apply.
- Following documents in original along with a set of photocopy will be required if called for interview / viva voce.
a) Treasury Receipt of fee deposited.
b) Matriculation Certificate or in case of ‘O’ Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) Islamabad showing total/ obtained marks, date of birth or school leaving certificate showing date of birth.
c) Intermediate Certificate / ‘A’ level along with equivalent qualification.
d) Bachelor / Master Degrees / Detailed marks of relevant academic certificates issued by the Controller of Examinations.
e) Certificate of physical standard.
f) Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab issued on or before the closing date.
g) In case of Government Servant, Departmental Permission Certificate (available on PPSC website) duly signed and stamped by the competent authority of concerned Department.
h) Original Valid C.N.I.C.
i) Passport size photograph.
j) Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by the HEC and declared equivalent by the Q.E.D.C of the concerned department.
Candidates will be admitted to the written test provisionally. On detailed scrutiny of applications of candidates declared successful in written test, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his/her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he / she appeared in the written test or qualified therein. To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria as advertised relating to the post before the closing date.
You May Also Like This