CPEC in detail of Western, Eastern Routes, Pakistan Cities Names
China Pakistan Economic Corridor CPEC ( 2015 – 2030 ) in detail of Western, Eastern Routes, Pakistan Cities Names. Western Route ( 2674 KM ) cities are of GB as Khunjerab, Gilgit, KPK cities Dera Ismail Khan, abbotabad, Haripur, Punjab Hasanabdal Burhan, Attock, Balochistan cities Zhob, Qila Saif Ullah, Quetta. Panjgur that connect Gawadar Port to China via Road. Eastern Route ( 2781 KM) consists of M2 ( Lahore – Islamabad Motorway), M3 ( Lahore – Faisalabad Motorway ), M5 ( Length is 1152 KM) ( Lahore – Karachi Motorway ) cities are Lahore, Multan, Sukkar, Hyderabad, Karachi. Makran Coastal Highwal connects Karachi and Gawadar Port in Pakistan
Here you will learn about CPEC as
- Importance of CPEC for Pakistan and China ?
- Routes of CPEC ( Western & Eastern Corridor )
- Total Length of China Pakistan Economic Corridor
- Concerns that are being raised by KPK Govt. and ANP ?
- History and Basic Idea of CPEC ?
- Strategic Importance for Pakistan ?
- India’s nightmare in term of CPEC ?
- Funding or Investment of CPEC Project is of 45bn $ now it is 51bn $.
- Investment in Pakistan in term of CPEC ?
- Economic Importance of CPEC for Pakistan ?
- Foreign Investment of CPEC ?
- Future Implications of CPEC on Pakistan ?
- Projects included in CPEC in term of Enerfy, Road Lines, Rail Lines for Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Gilgit Baltistan, FATA.
- Interest of China, Pakistan in dtail.